James Avery Law Firm assist individuals and businesses in a variety of employment related issues. Our attorneys are often called on to counsel employers and managers in all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, promotion, accommodation, investigation, discipline, and termination.
We can provide educational training to employers on the complex laws and regulations governing the modern workplace and review employment handbooks, manuals, and policies for compliance. We also assist individuals and businesses in reviewing employment contracts, non-competition agreements, and severance packages.
- Harassment and Discrimination (Title VII)
- Retaliation and Whistleblowers
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Americans with Disability Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Wage and Hour law
- Discipline, Termination and Reduction in Force
- Training and Employee Handbooks
If you need any assistance for employment
related issues, we can help you!
Call us today at (615) 515-7896.